Book Sharing

It would be great to share books, so we could safe some money. These are the ones I’ve, which I would also love to share with you. Just let me konw if you want to read one of them.

The Zahir by Paulo Coelho
Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho (one of my favorites)
A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby
How To Be Good by Nick Hornby
The Distance Between Us by Maggie O'Farrell (not one of my favorites but maybe you'll like it)
Post Mortem by Patricia Cornwell
Pride And Prejudice by Jane Austen
Driving Over Lemons by Chris Stewart
First Love by Paul Bailey (pocket-sized anthologies)
Almost French by Sarah Turnball
Hard Work by Polly Toynbee
The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde
Nickel And Dimed by Barbara Ehrenreich :)

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi Salvi,


I have almost finished my book and as your book sharing corner looks really interesting I was wondering if I could borrow any?
Which of your books would you recommend someone who is not into love stories but enthralling novels?
I know Paulo Coelho's books but how's "The importance of being earnest"?

Anyway, what are you doing over Easter?Getting on the plane again?

Have a lovely week,
stef