Au pair


I’m thinking about going abroad for a couple of months (probably a year). To be honest I’m quite uncertain where to go and what to do. Studying, working as an au pair… Not an easy decision. Anyway, for all of you who intent to work as an au pair I can recommend you this website, which is really reliable.

Some of my friends worked in France and England for this organisation. They had a really nice family and suitable accommodation, but most importantly they felt welcomed.

Check it out; hopefully it’ll help you.

http://www.au-pair4you.at/anmeldung.htm

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi Slavi,


I just read your post about your idea of going abroad for a couple of months, maybe a year to work as an au pair.I am curious about where you would like to go?What are you scared of and what do you expect?
I would love to come with you actually:)
I seen a lot of places in the last years but still there is so much I want to get to know and experience. Leaving is always an uncetain and tough thing but definitely worth it, because you know: travelling broadens the mind:)
Tell us about your plans!!!
Take care,
stef